Tuesday 8 June 2010

Seb arrives!

On Monday the 31st of May on a cold Wintery evening in Melbourne, I wrapped myself up and headed to Southern Cross station for 8.30 in the evening...forgetting to check the flight times...so frolicked around Southern Cross station for an hour or so until the young man arrived at nearer 10pm. Guided him home via tram...and Nicholson village...because I always miss the stop...this time I got us off about 15 minutes walk early...we dined on some of the fancy wine and cheese I bought in the Yarra Valley the day before as a welcome feast. On Tuesday I went to work and encouraged Seb out the door (by encouraged read 'ordered' or 'bossed') to go to the Zoo and the museum to 'make the most of his day'...which he dutifully did, of course. In the evening we met up in my favourite, The Black Cat and Michelle and Kate joined us and we all went for dinner at Yong Green Food, the raw food place, she remembered us from before and how they'd served us really slowly...this time our meals came almost at the same time...rather than eat one, then another comes along as before. We then showed Seb the delights of Coles supermarket and it's shiny tidy fruit and Trampoline Ice Cream, it is the best. Then Seb and I went for one last drink at the funny venue with a massive inflated baby on the outside of it on Brunswick street...


On Wednesday Seb came along to work and at lunchtime we went and explored the Nature Reserve at La Trobe where we spotted some Kangaroos! In the eve we met up in Bebida on Smith Street and went along for some nice food at Rice Queen...allright food..but I probably wouldn't bother again...Today my friends Aideen and Shane had twins, a girl and a boy! Thursday worked late to prep for going away for long weekend, tied up lots of loose ends...oddly productive of me! Then the weekend flew off to Whitsundays...

No comments:

Post a Comment